Hate that horrible silence while you’re working/studying? Perhaps your music is annoying you? Or maybe you just want to relax. Try these to help you fill the silence:
- Coffitivity - Coffee shop environement stimulator
- RainyMood - Sounds of rain
- USS Enterprise - Engine hum
- Celestial - Sounds like airplane engines
- Fireplace - Sounds of a crackling fire
- Nature - Forest sounds
- Oceanside - Waves Crashing
- Train - Sounds from onboard a train
Try these out and you’ll feel yourself focusing a little more.
Also, if you have a Mac (or any smartphone) you should checkout the sound apps by Ipnossoft! They have a bunch of free sound apps that let you mix-and-match sounds to create a melody of your choice c;
Quiet Clffs = Ocean + Flute + Shore
This is also another handy app for writers~ ♥︎
I clicked through to the USS Enterprise link and yuhhjuyngbtdghjn
"never odd or even" spelled backwards is "never odd or even"